Francine has been a Happy (albeit Sleepy) Bunny lately(:
Francine has made friends!(:
Francine likes being a Happy Bunny(:
Sunday: Mass was good, Chris went too! Though we only met up after it, haha. Got lotsa work done at the Chong's for a strange reason, maybe having people around forces you to concentrate to tune them out. Went shopping with Ash in the afternoon which was great. SUMMER SALES STILL ON WOW WOW WOW! I'm gonna hit Queen's street on my own on Thursday, if I manage to get out of bed before 2pm, that is (I meet Samy for lunch at 2 on Thursdays) Then back for dinner. Kieran and I caught the 8pm bus back to Unilodge and he crashed here (he has 8am classes so it's much much nearer to Uni from Unilodge than from his house) Having him over's always cool(:
Monday: Class, then I met up with my (now) Law Study Group! It's so cool, I met this girl, Karen(she's from Malaysia, but she went to high sch here etc, so like, Indian Kiwi Malaysian YEAH) in one of my Econs lects and we started talking and realised that we're both doing Econs and Law! So she said, oh we're starting this law study group, i'll text you when we're meeting and that was maybe last week? AND SHE REALLY MSGED ME! So I went to meet them. It's basically her, me and this other Filpino girl, Roxanne and some of their friends just hang out, including Roxy's boyfriend. THEY ARE GREAT FUN :D
Tuesday (today): Watched a 45min long movie in Psych class which was DAMN COOL MAN. We're learning about the brain now. And it just induced question after question to our tutor. Got put into groups and I met up with the guy I sat next to 2 weeks back, Aidan. Nice guy he is. Found out he's 25 and just going back to schooling after working. He followed me to Econs tut after Psych Lab-long story-then as we were talking about not being able to concentrate or study at home, I told him OKAY! Give me your phone, i'll give you my number so if you're gonna study in Uni msg me! (Look at my social skills man. Hahaha THIS IS HOW I MAKE FRIENDS. I suppose someone has to take the initiative right?) Then I met up with the Law Group again after classes ended at 4, omg it was freaking fun and productive. Did the first majorly embarrassing thing I've done in a while, which I might tell you if you talk to me (haha this is how i get people to talk to me) :D I met Grace (from OCF) in the study hall where we were discussing stuff and she asked if i wanted to go back to her place for dinner(: So yay! Didn't need to cook for myself and eat by myself tonight(: It was helleva fun cos we cooked spaghetti with her roomie Cat and then watched House when her roomie's brother came over. Then Grace and the brother Howe walked me home (I'm still paranoid i'm gonna get raped and mugged and murdered - my paranoia's even worse here)
Wednesday (tomorrow): I was gonna go for Touch Rug, BUT THEN, a better offer flew my way! Lemon Aid (the girls of OCF) are meeting during the time I would otherwise be playing Touch SO YAY! Chicks over Dicks, manZ ;) And then meeting my Law Group again(((: FUN STUFF! :D (<-- very very happy face) Apparently Karen was super excited to have made a friend in a lecture too. Hahaha so we both can laugh at our loser-ish-ness. Love it(:
I guess I'm very slowly inching my way through Uni. I'm pretty happy this week cos I have friends. I suppose we take for granted so much just having people around us, Friends, Family, that when we don't, it's just a totally different scenario, and more than that, it's hard (unless you're a hermit) So yeah. I think anyone who didn't know me and just came across my blog would be like "omg what a loser she doesnt even have friends and has to try so hard" But that's just the thing. It's so, so different from JC, from Sec school, from anywhere where we were forced into circumstances where you had to get to know people. It's so easy to not make friends at all here-amd I suppose the knowledge of that and the cold hard reality of it hitting me in the face when I first started out-it really propelled me to step completely out of my comfort zone and just try.
I do have loads of sad but funny stories of my failed attempts at making friends though. HAHA. If you ever need midday entertainment, I'm your girl ;)
For now, I HAVE PICTURES!

Half of the Orgasmic Cream Doughnut I was drooling over(:
SKYPING with Mummy (with SHREK EARS!)
Skyping pics with Mengs (and the SAME SEVENTEEN MAG), as well as our disasterous attempt at exercising on Meng's blog
http://www.heartfelt-words.blogspot.com/ (haha free publicity Mengs, I how good? :D)
SKYPING with THE BOYFRIEND:D
(Picture of the Boyfriend also on Mengs blog, though I think the only person who would wanna see it is me HAHA JUST KIDDING BABY)
This is what I did the night Kez slept over..
The piece of paper, not the taking a picture of myself hahaha
A closer look
And the reply! (HE USED MY TOWEL. Oh gross. Oh well, COUSIN LOVE! But still, gross.)
Alright yay! The post looks so much happier with pictures (Nick said I sounded sad in my posts.. I wasn't! Just tired(: ) Anyway, can I just request not to be linked please? I know I wanna link people (sory still haven't gotten round to it yet haha) But I don't actually wanna be linked so yeah(: Thanks loves.
ALSO, for those of you who are planning to send me large packages (Mengs and Kai) lemme check with reception what add to send it to k? Cos i don't think it'll fit into my post box. I'll post the add up here asap(: Love you girls(:
YAY okay, Francine shall Happily go shower now, then attempt to rack my brains and study! Love you all Many Manys,
xoxo fran(:
p.s. Hugs baby(: